• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

An open QP question for Beyonder with pic.

30 posts in this topic

Damn rookies.

news.gifWe were all rookies once.... sumo.gif

For six months?!?!?! 893frustrated.gifwink.gif

Size doesn't matter!!!... makepoint.gif....wait...that doesn't make any sense... foreheadslap.gif

Araiarrachaiaichhhh, I'd like to tell you a little story about a little Mako shark who had a heart of gold and a dream to become something more than what he was... I'd like to, but I've got nothing. Anybody? Anybody?

Damn rookies.

news.gifWe were all rookies once.... sumo.gif

For six months?!?!?! 893frustrated.gifwink.gif

Size doesn't matter!!!... makepoint.gif....wait...that doesn't make any sense... foreheadslap.gif

Araiarrachaiaichhhh, I'd like to tell you a little story about a little Mako shark who had a heart of gold and a dream to become something more than what he was... I'd like to, but I've got nothing. Anybody? Anybody?

10_1_118.gif

how am I a rookie? I've been around longer than most of you I just don't post much.

Eric

Araiaraaaach, I crunched his numbers and he's telling the truth. Apparently, this is the year 2003, and this rookie thinks he can tell us what year it, in fact, IS! GET HIM, BOYS!