• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EggsAckley's Undergrounds A-Z mostly new books

291 posts in this topic

Skull #2, First Print, from the uncirculated Headshop find, this would be NM except for a ding in the upper left hand corner which I think might be able to be pressed out, therefore I am callng it a VF, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $35 in NM, my price $28.

Picture474.jpg

Slow Death #5, First Print, Terrific Rand Holmes cover, 8 pages of Corben and the comic is in VF/NM except there is a printers crease along the right side of the front cover, still presents well, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $12 in F, $20 in NM, my price $12.

SOLD to Jayman

Picture456.jpg

Slow Death #5, First Print, Terrific Rand Holmes cover, 8 pages of Corben and the comic is in VF/NM except there is a printers crease along the right side of the front cover, still presents well, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $12 in F, $20 in NM, my price $12.

Picture456.jpg

:takeit:

Slow Death #6, 1974, another Rand Holmes cover masterpiece, First Print, VGish because factory price sticker was removed creating a little paper loss, o/w presents F/VF, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $9 in F, my price $7.

Picture457.jpg