• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

11/25/03 PRETTY BOOK OF THE DAY

16 posts in this topic

You should pitch in with Tom, Bob, Barton, and a few others to start a Silver Age Marvel museum somewhere in the New York/New Jersey area. I would pay for admission!!! smile.gif

If you guys ever wanted to post scans of your books on the web somewhere and make it a "virtual" museum, as a pro web developer, I could definitely assist. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif Or put them in the CGC Registry...wish the scans could be bigger though.

Great book I have a raw copy, its on my maybe send in list, but I like the story. Again decisions decision, either reading with gloves on or looking at the cover through plastic, man its becoming asnobby hobby hahah, those are all great great books, Im 14 issues away from completing my Thor run, of course about 7 of those are under 115 smirk.gif

Great book I have a raw copy, its on my maybe send in list, but I like the story. Again decisions decision, either reading with gloves on or looking at the cover through plastic, man its becoming asnobby hobby hahah, those are all great great books, Im 14 issues away from completing my Thor run, of course about 7 of those are under 115 smirk.gif

14 issues from completing your Thor run or Journey into Mystery run? If you have Thor issues under issue 126 I'd like to see em. makepoint.gif

Theres always one wise guy 10_1_117.gif in every bunch, yes I stand corrected boo.gif should have read I need 6 issues to complete my run of Thor, 14 is you count the JIM, now can you take pity on me and sell me your JIM 83 cheap.

Theres always one wise guy 10_1_117.gif in every bunch, yes I stand corrected boo.gif should have read I need 6 issues to complete my run of Thor, 14 is you count the JIM, now can you take pity on me and sell me your JIM 83 cheap.

Only one eh? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif you're no true Thor collector without a full run of Thunderstrike! insane.gif

Only one eh? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif you're no true Thor collector without a full run of Thunderstrike! insane.gif

...or the Thor Corps.