• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Showcase 84

6 posts in this topic

Those BC "lines" worry me a bit. Do you think they are production related? Look's like they may very well be. For purposes of grading. I will call them production "faults"..

7.5 IMHO. If those marks on the BC are not production related. I would deduct 1 - 1.5 off of the book. Again, IMHO Nice book BTW..

Those BC "lines" worry me a bit. Do you think they are production related? Look's like they may very well be. For purposes of grading. I will call them production "faults"..

7.5 IMHO. If those marks on the BC are not production related. I would deduct 1 - 1.5 off of the book. Again, IMHO Nice book BTW..

Thanks. They do look like production lines especially looking at the inside back cover where there are words. But I did notice a slight tear in the back cover less than 1/4 inch at the bottom. Its difficult to see from the scan, but its aligns with the kid with the green pant's knees. But I think that a small tear is allowable in a fine, no? I'll have to check the grading again but it doesn't bother me. This is a good learning experience.