• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Low To Mid Grade Batman Silver Age

4 posts in this topic

I have a few Silver Age Batman available on Ebay at the moment. I will list them on here too, so if you would like them let me know pretty quick so I can remove the listings which end in 2 days. All four have watchers at the moment, so as soon as a bid goes in on Ebay I cannot remove the items.

Sorry for the short notice but I haven't long joined the boards!

Batman #172 - $8

Some spine roll, cover loose at top staple but still intact, small pieces missing from cover, larger piece missing from bottom left front cover.

Batman172.jpg

Batman #174 - $5

Fair amount of spine roll, cover fairly loose, 3" tear to top rear cover - in line with 12c cover price, colour tear under speech bubble on cover. Stamp on CCA banner.

Batman174.jpg

Batman #175 - $9

Tiny amount of spine roll, creases to edge of spine, slight bend running from top to bottom of comic in line with Robin's knee.

Batman175.jpg

Batman #206 - $8

Very slight spine roll, small pieces of cover missing from edges, larger piece missing from bottom left corner, rusty staples.

Batman206.jpg

I'll happily do the bunch for $25, plus postage.

Contact me at gavw1@blueyonder.co.uk or a reply on here if interested.

Cheers

Gav.

Ooops sorry. I'll delete the thread, unless anybody else can.

Apologies once again.

EDIT

I can't seem to delete the thread, so I'll remove the items from Ebay now.

Thanks for the heads up.