• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thicker Than Blood

8 posts in this topic

Does anybody have any ideas when this great mini from Full Circle will be wrapped up? The third issue just seems to have disappeared from the radar.

I've been checking Full Circle every day since the turn of the year and nothing as yet. I hope it hurries up though I've been waiting months for this.

Once I've read the final issue they're all going to be slabbed as Simon has told me he can provide me with all of the issues (including alternative covers) signed by himself, Mike Ploog and Simon Bisley. I'll keep these as my reader copies and get the ones I already have slabbed. I'm hoping for at least one 9.9 out of them as they are awesome copies.

I've been checking Full Circle every day since the turn of the year and nothing as yet. I hope it hurries up though I've been waiting months for this.

Once I've read the final issue they're all going to be slabbed as Simon has told me he can provide me with all of the issues (including alternative covers) signed by himself, Mike Ploog and Simon Bisley. I'll keep these as my reader copies and get the ones I already have slabbed. I'm hoping for at least one 9.9 out of them as they are awesome copies.

Good luck with that Gav - I look forward to reading it eventually.