• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard TX. Dinner Aftermath ...

55 posts in this topic

Well , don't know why I'm having prob's w/ my camera , but at least BuffyFan got some photos .

Had a great time sitting w/ Matt Nelson and Ciroc (sp) and discussing stuff . Thanks to Buffy for putting it together , and StrongGuy , for , well , ..being StrongGuy , and Krazy Kenny and everyone else . A great time ! My wife loved all the character's ..

Be back later ...

I've got a picture for you. This is a picture of the receipt for the food I paid for. The food that someone at our table, described by our wait staff as a blond, tan man, forgot to pay for... Seafood Combo. So instead of stiffing the restaurant I paid for it.

:sumo:

I will gladly accept payment plus tip to my PayPal account.

68512.jpg.6c063cd1c08de5752795e609bef37d21.jpg

I've got a picture for you. This is a picture of the receipt for the food I paid for. The food that someone at our table, described by our wait staff as a blond, tan man, forgot to pay for... Seafood Combo. So instead of stiffing the restaurant I paid for it.

doh!:makepoint:

Uh , not one to dispute bills , but my wife had a salad and I had mussels . Apparently there must of been some other tan , blond guy in the vicinity . However , if we are not able to get to the bottom of the mystery , I will be glad to donate to the cause ................. :makepoint:

nice report , SG ................... meh

Uh , not one to dispute bills , but my wife had a salad and I had mussels . Apparently there must of been some other tan , blond guy in the vicinity . However , if we are not able to get to the bottom of the mystery , I will be glad to donate to the cause ................. :makepoint:

You live... for now. :sumo:

So who's the deadbeat? :shrug:

H*#&LL if I know ? But you don't need to call me out on that BS ... (shrug)

Try asking in a PM next time .................... :makepoint:

H*#&LL if I know ? But you don't need to call me out on that BS ... (shrug)

Try asking in a PM next time .................... :makepoint:

Ok Mr. Sensitive, just jerking your chain. No one thinks it was intentional but that's how the waiter described the person. Obviously it was someone else.

...................... :makepoint::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Frank Cho had the Seafood Combo, Matt Nelson had Lasagna, Bill P. had Chicken Marsalla, Shawn had the meat combo pizza, Tiffani had the Tortellini, I had the Pasta Italiano, BHooks did have mussels, Rhonda had did have a salad... as far as the other end of the table... (shrug)

Frank Cho had the Seafood Combo, Matt Nelson had Lasagna, Bill P. had Chicken Marsalla, Shawn had the meat combo pizza, Tiffani had the Tortellini, I had the Pasta Italiano, BHooks did have mussels, Rhonda had did have a salad... as far as the other end of the table... (shrug)

were you once a waiter hm