• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay 10 cent listing day today!

12 posts in this topic

All insertion fees for Fixed Price listings will be $0.10 on the U.S. Site (www.ebay.com) and Motors Non-Vehicles. This includes listings created prior to November 25, 2003 and are scheduled to start on November 25, 2003. There will still be a 10 cent fee for extended 10-day listing.

Feedback requirements apply to list in the Fixed Price Format. All insertion fees for other listing formats, final value fees and Listing Upgrade Fees including Featured Plus!, Gallery, Bold, etc…will still be charged.

thumbsup2.gif

i'm trying to put up an auction for 10 cents... but nothing's different - what's a fixed price listing?? (i thought it was a buy-it-now listing - but it's not reducing the price??)

help - and quick!

If you are using the 'Sell' tab on eBay, on the very first screen you get to pick your type of auction. 'Sell at a Fixed Price' is one of the options.

I've listed about 35 items this evening. Already sold 4 of em! thumbsup2.gif