• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS!!! REDUCED!!! Goon, Bone, Cry for Dawn, , Valiant/Acclaim!!! REDUCED!!!

121 posts in this topic

Cry for Dawn #1 2nd print NM/MT

signed by Linsner on front cover

-2500 print run, lowest of the 3 printings and the best cover of them all IMHO :grin:

-came from the same source as the CGC 9.8Q that I sold for $400 this past Aug/Sept.

I would slab this, but I need to generate the funds, so I'll leave a little on the table for someone else to rake in (thumbs u .

$225

CryforDawn12ndprintsignedNM-MT.jpg

Gotta hit the hay. Work starts in 5 hours :makepoint: . Tomorrow, beginning around 4pm, the madness continues. Look for more Cry for Dawn, Valiant/Acclaim, Byrne X-Men, Miller DD's/Wolverine, Miracleman, Preacher, Watchmen etc... Dont forget to PM me with requests, I just may have something for ya (thumbs u

G'nite :grin:

As an addendum regarding the Bone #1 being offered for sale, Jeff Smith will be at Flying Colors and Comics in Concord, CA this December 6th for a signing. There are some SF Bay Area witnesses who can probably get that Bone #1 witnessed/signed.

I think this is Jeff Smith's only comic book store appearance for 2008-2009.

http://www.boneville.com/2008/10/31/flying-colors-comics-wins-cbldf-store-appearance/