• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ouch that price hurt! Price you gotta pay for your favorite MOKF

9 posts in this topic

I won this book by 7 cents Its still not a great deal of money but its more than I would have thought it would go.Actually I am really happy to have won it even at that price.

Master of Kung Fu 17 CGC 9.8 W pages

DavidKing623

I take it your favorite MOKF is #21 then not 17. grin.gif I would have to say still a good price for a 9.8 and I like the cover as well.

Congrats David. How long have you been wanting that book?

For quite a while now as to say how long I am not really sure!I have one that is a minimum 9.6 but with that being a 9.8 and white to boot I had to have it! I love this book and it is my favorite comic of all the first ones I bought off the rack Including Spidey 138 which I have a real nice 9.4 of. Not to mention that this is a original owner book which makes it even sweeter to me.

Davidking623

For quite a while now as to say how long I am not really sure!I have one that is a minimum 9.6 but with that being a 9.8 and white to boot I had to have it! I love this book and it is my favorite comic of all the first ones I bought off the rack Including Spidey 138 which I have a real nice 9.4 of. Not to mention that this is a original owner book which makes it even sweeter to me.

Davidking623

Any other recent purchases? confused-smiley-013.gif

I won this book by 7 cents Its still not a great deal of money but its more than I would have thought it would go.Actually I am really happy to have won it even at that price.

Master of Kung Fu 17 CGC 9.8 W pages

DavidKing623

I take it your favorite MOKF is #21 then not 17. grin.gif I would have to say still a good price for a 9.8 and I like the cover as well.

Yes 21 Thanks boy did I mess up! That is how excited I still am!!!

Davidking623

Cover is legendary to me and I still have my orginal although probably 7.5 never have really graded it Maybe i should for myself sometime!

Davidking623

Yes I bought the whole series from showcase which should be here in a little while it is average 9.0 to 9.4 which I will cherry pick and resell the others I dont need at comic book shows! I also bought some of the Mark jewler inserts of this series of which that 21 is 9.4 9.6 Like I said I really like this book!I also picked up a Marvel Chillers 3 9.4 Tigra origin plus a spectre 1 cgc 9.0 sctp It should be here soon also.I have a Spectre 1 that was the first Back issue I bought when I was buying these MOKF books.It is a PCT but Ill have to live with it as I kept losing on 9.2 and didnt want to pay the 9.4 price since I will probably keep for myself!

Davidking623

Davidking623

Yes I bought the whole series from showcase which should be here in a little while it is average 9.0 to 9.4 which I will cherry pick and resell the others I dont need at comic book shows! I also bought some of the Mark jewler inserts of this series of which that 21 is 9.4 9.6 Like I said I really like this book!I also picked up a Marvel Chillers 3 9.4 Tigra origin plus a spectre 1 cgc 9.0 sctp It should be here soon also.I have a Spectre 1 that was the first Back issue I bought when I was buying these MOKF books.It is a PCT but Ill have to live with it as I kept losing on 9.2 and didnt want to pay the 9.4 price since I will probably keep for myself!

Davidking623

Guess what book I'm watching..... PM megossip.gif