• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HG Marvel Goodness - CLOSED....PLEASE DELETE THIS MESS!

48 posts in this topic

Hey, no it didn't work for me....I used that site and it reduced the size but not enough...so when I tried to reduce it further on my mac it wouldn't loop anymore...

Shoot me the image,I would like to give it a shot!

:acclaim:

Thanks guys...I don't know what I did wrong...maybe I should go over to Greggy's place and he can post the pictures...

I switched to a MAC last month...I have not had trouble posting pics before...not sure what I am doing wrong, anyway...the whole thread is a mess...please some one kill it for me ???? I will try again later...I am though farting around with this tonight....

Thanks for the help though...

Hey, no it didn't work for me....I used that site and it reduced the size but not enough...so when I tried to reduce it further on my mac it wouldn't loop anymore...

:acclaim:
:popcorn:

No prob, that would be cool..I'll pm you the image... (thumbs u

He's using the link at the top of the navigation bar but that's not the actual link to the pic.

I just right click on the pic to get the correct link.