• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

$25 E-Bay Gift Card

6 posts in this topic

I got a $25 gift card for my birthday last month and I just don't buy anything from E-bay :( I'll eat the Paypal fee if someone will buy this card from me. I'll send you the code and you send the paypal payment - so simple. Can you help a brother out??

I can scan it if you want but its just a $25 E-Bay gift card from walmart. Thanks.

I got a $25 gift card for my birthday last month and I just don't buy anything from E-bay :( I'll eat the Paypal fee if someone will buy this card from me. I'll send you the code and you send the paypal payment - so simple. Can you help a brother out??

I can scan it if you want but its just a $25 E-Bay gift card from walmart. Thanks.

Use it on eBay to buy a gift card from store you would use it in.

Decent idea but the seller would probably charge me $2 - $3 to ship the new card to me. I have an offer but I'm really just looking for someone that buys a lot on e-bay and will help me out. I know someone is breaking even on the deal but it only takes a second to transfer the paypal funds and get the card number.