• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Black Terror

25 posts in this topic

I've getting the regular cover from DCBS though had the option for 1 or 2 more.

Don't pay jacked prices for variants though.

The store in Rochester I sometimes visit only stocks for pull lists and a bit of shelf so it's not an accurate gauge on how shipping went.

My LCS didnt get any in from Diamond. Anybody have luck picking it up? There are 4 different covers I think. I am trying to get the Romita and the Sale covers. If you picked it up, is it a good read?

I did ..................... :whistle:

No , I'm working on getting yours now .... (thumbs u

Bhooks... did you read it yet?

Nope , And I'm having to pay $15.00 for the Romita and 7.50 for the sale , I believe . Maybe I should wait . I'll see how your auction goes .

:gossip: Of course it surely beats paying $100 - $200 for GA just to get some cool BT covers ! ........ lol

I just read it, and I'm not exactly sure what to make of it. Nice artwork. I've always liked the GA black terror's look, but I don't know much about him. Fought nazis right?

Do I need to read something for background on this book? From what I gather there some kind of tyrannical american government led by a President "West" and this group of resurrected GA superheroes are working against it by subverting its interests in the Middle East. Lots of fighting off stormtrooper-esque thugs.

Somebody give me the underlying premise behind the tyranny the group is fighting, please...

I loved Project Superpowers. That series was one of my favorite reads last year. And Black Terror did not stray from it at all. The book looks very promising, and volume 2 of Project Superpowers is already coming out swinging.

I loved Project Superpowers. That series was one of my favorite reads last year. And Black Terror did not stray from it at all. The book looks very promising, and volume 2 of Project Superpowers is already coming out swinging.

How many issues of Project Superpowers Volume 2 are out? Just the preview or the series started again?

I just got PS 0-7 and the prelude (#0) for the 2nd series for $15.. I want to read 0-7 before Black Terror #1

just read BT #1 and it was AWESOME...

i got project superpowers #7 as well, which had some of the backstory for BT...but i thought it paled in comparison to BT #1...great read...

wanna get my hands on the ross negative cover :D

Read the whole volume before continuing Black Terror. The back story sets up the series.

(thumbs u

Does anybody know when BT #2 comes out? I am trying to pre-order it since I LOVE one of the variants, but cant find a release date or any pre-orders. TFAW listed it as being released 2 days ago but doubt thats right

I would check Dynamites website, I have seen ads in the past of them selling the variants.