• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GROO The Wanderer HIGH GRADE LOT #1 thru #23 complete

15 posts in this topic

Very simple - very easy

Post this guy :takeit:

Like my other Groo thread these are very hard to find in high grade as well as in a complete lot like this you can try your luck on EBAY and hope to get them like this lot or someone can go and hunt these down from a comic shop (good luck) and spent a whole bunch more money than I'm asking (well below guide)

This has issues #1 thru #23 not one issue missing just check out the scans and see for your self.

Payment: Paypal or money order

Asking $125 shipped in the United Staes

Canada or Mexico contact me via P.M. about shipping quote.

Man - nice sale...

I offered up a gaggle of these books when I first started here for around $3.00 apiece only to be told by mrwoogieman "A lot of people like Groo, but that doesn't mean they want to pay the crazy prices you're asking. In fact, I would say that even if they were being offered at their true value of $.50 to $1.00 each, you still wouldn't find any takers on books that are as common as water."

What gives with the super quick sales these days (shrug)