• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ONLY HOURS TO GO!! - Grab your HG bronze age Hulks!

12 posts in this topic

Curious why would you risk selling a NM+ 181 raw

I just purchased a boat, and i need to make payments on it this month...so i dont have the time to slab any of my comics... :sorry:

I'm sorry, but I call bunk on that excuse - if your book is a 9.8, we're talking $20k here. Even at a 9.6, like Sean says, it's a $6k book - which is a lot of cash more than what it looks like this auction will bring.

If you need the money fast, use CGC's walk-through service - all I think when I see an auction like this is "robojo".

Its no excuse my friend, the HG raw comics i have been selling on ebay in the last few weeks are all from my dads personal collection...im selling the majority of them to pay off the boat i just bought for my family.

iam actually very dissapointed in the outcome of the auction so far...in person the comic is beautiful and presents a solid 9.6 mabye higher.

Im definitely not a dog licker like robojo..who cracks slabs to apply a higher grade or sells undisclosed restoration comics...this is the real deal, i know iam lossing out alot..but thats my problem.

Just a friendly word of advise. Cancel that auction, send that book to CGC overnight, pay for the walk thru service and you can have it back in less then a week. You can pay alot more towards your boat if it comes back 9.6 and even more if it comes back 9.8 ;)

Just a friendly word of advise. Cancel that auction, send that book to CGC overnight, pay for the walk thru service and you can have it back in less then a week. You can pay alot more towards your boat if it comes back 9.6 and even more if it comes back 9.8 ;)

Very sound advice! (thumbs u

But as you say,it is your book to do with as you wish (worship)

Its no excuse my friend, the HG raw comics i have been selling on ebay in the last few weeks are all from my dads personal collection...im selling the majority of them to pay off the boat i just bought for my family.

iam actually very dissapointed in the outcome of the auction so far...in person the comic is beautiful and presents a solid 9.6 mabye higher.

Im definitely not a dog licker like robojo..who cracks slabs to apply a higher grade or sells undisclosed restoration comics...this is the real deal, i know iam lossing out alot..but thats my problem.

I would have bid and bid higher than the ending bid if I got some more info.

:foryou:

I assume

http://cgi.ebay.com/Incredible-Hulk-181-NM-to-NM-MT-9-6-9-8-Condition_W0QQitemZ180304823855QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item180304823855&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A13|39%3A1|240%3A1318

is what we are talking about? No surprise it went low. Even if it was a 9.6/9.8, no one believes 9.6/9.8 raw on ebay, particularly not from a seller with 14 feedback. I don't know if I'd pay 1.5k to someone with 14 feedback.

Sorry it didn't go for as much as you'd like.

Sorry i didn't get back to you in time Roy i work nights this week and just got off.

As far as the auction went...well im very dissapointed in the outcome, i guess thats what you get when you sell a high grade key issue with only 10+ feedback...what i should have done was sent it overnight to cgc, mabye i'll start to do that for now on... doh!