• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Book wont register.

24 posts in this topic

I have tried adding a book I just bought a few times now, but nothing. I try and edit the set, hit save changes but no changes are made. Anyone know what I am doing wrong. I dont get the not available for this slot message or anything.

I emailed the tech service and they straightened it out for me. Unfortunately my profile is kinda screwy now.

Why is this registry stuff so addictive ?

They're in the process of upgrading, so expect some growing pains boys and girls.

• Administrator

I am looking into this situation. What browser are you using when you have this problem? There does seem to be an issue with Firefox which we are looking into.

Does anyone receive an error message or does the page just seem to reload with no result? Any additional information will be helpful in getting this resolved quickly. We apologize for the inconvenience in the meantime.

I am looking into this situation. What browser are you using when you have this problem? There does seem to be an issue with Firefox which we are looking into.

Does anyone receive an error message or does the page just seem to reload with no result? Any additional information will be helpful in getting this resolved quickly. We apologize for the inconvenience in the meantime.

Gemma,

I am using IE 7

After entering the serial numbers and clicking on save changes nothing happens. No errors or anything, the UI acts as if no entries were even attempted.

On a good note I was able to add them later on so it may have been a glitch in the system. By any chance are you in the process of upgrading the servers or software? This may be the underlying reason behind everything.

• Administrator

Yes, sorry I didn't mention it but, we did a major upgrade to the Collectors Society website last week and this seems to have affected other areas of that site. We are working to resolve any and all problems in a timely manner. Thank you.

• Administrator

There is a current issue where many sets are showing that they have descriptions and images though one or both are not present.

When you were trying to register your book what browser type were you using and what set? Thanks!