• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FINALLY a real AF 15..

17 posts in this topic

I KNEW someone would point that out wink.gifhi.gif

I don't any problems with date stamps, just wanted to poke fun at those anal collectors who immediately dismiss a nice book 'cause it has a date stamp. Damn their oily hides. 893frustrated.gif

Yeah...screw those haters! Ooops...I said screw! sorry.gif

I don't any problems with date stamps, just wanted to poke fun at those anal collectors who immediately dismiss a nice book 'cause it has a date stamp. Damn their oily hides. 893frustrated.gif

So people are paying 50X Guide for CGC 9.8 copies, and those who dislike date stamps are ANAL? 893frustrated.gif

So people are paying 50X Guide for CGC 9.8 copies, and those who dislike date stamps are ANAL? 893frustrated.gif

That is the exact point I was trying to make in regards to production defects.

If one spine stress or rounded corner is the difference between $200 and $400....why shouldn't the

EYE APPEAL

be just as important? confused-smiley-013.gif