• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Amazing Spider Man Annual HG

3 posts in this topic

Just got a slabbed HG copy for what it would cost me to get this book graded, shipped, and hoping I can get the same grade back.

$10 + SHIPPING

Amazing Spider-Man (1963-1998) Annual #16 NM/NM+

Marvel: 1982

Original cover price: $1.00

First appearance of the second Captain Marvel (female) in "Who's That Lady?" -script by Roger Stern, pencils by John Romita Jr., inks by John Romita Sr. Brief Avengers appearance. Two one-page back-up features, "The Many Loves of Peter Parker!" and "The Daily Bugle." Romita Jr./Romita Sr. cover.

asm_ann_16.jpg

Just got a slabbed HG copy for what it would cost me to get this book graded, shipped, and hoping I can get the same grade back.

$10 $5 + SHIPPING

Amazing Spider-Man (1963-1998) Annual #16 NM/NM+

Marvel: 1982

Original cover price: $1.00

First appearance of the second Captain Marvel (female) in "Who's That Lady?" -script by Roger Stern, pencils by John Romita Jr., inks by John Romita Sr. Brief Avengers appearance. Two one-page back-up features, "The Many Loves of Peter Parker!" and "The Daily Bugle." Romita Jr./Romita Sr. cover.

asm_ann_16.jpg