• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!!
35 35

6,936 posts in this topic

Soon to be part of my BA collection. So excited about this one I had to post it before I actually have it in hand. :banana:

HOS92-1.jpg

:applause: NICE book Twistty!

I'm looking for a 9.0 myself...

Soon to be part of my BA collection. So excited about this one I had to post it before I actually have it in hand. :banana:

HOS92-1.jpg

Thanks aggies, I had been looking for one for awhile now. There was a 9.0 in a thread a few wks back wasn't there? I seem to remember it being fairly reasonable too...

Edited by Twistty1

HOS92-1.jpg

Thanks aggies, I had been looking for one for awhile now. There was a 9.0 in a thread a few wks back wasn't there? I seem to remember it being fairly reasonable too...

I am sure I'll have to own one of these some day... hm very nice

I like this cover, I may even get it signed.

HOM-204-85.jpg

Great book. Great cover. Very sig worthy!

That looks like a great copy!!!

I agree, don't spoil it with a sig. (shrug)

Well, I didn't have anything cool for Wrightson to sign in Baltimore last year and was thinking of having him sign this one and submit it. I am not a huge sig collector but was thinking of having a nice sig from some classic artists would be cool.

DC403300DPI.jpg

Just started collecting again after 10 years. Sold my collection 5 years ago. ( I have no idea why I would sell?)

Anyways just starting all over again and really liking Neal Adams work this time around. Bought a collection of Bronze age books off a guy at work this week, This was one of the nicer Adams books in the collection.