• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!!
35 35

6,923 posts in this topic

I'm definitely NOT a fan of SS books especially HG copies but i couldnt pass this one up. I've wanted a HG copy for awhile and this one went for barely half what a regular 9.8 would go for :o

It would be nice if it was at least signed by someone that actually had something to do with the book rather than the generic "It's a Marvel comic so lets have Stan sign it!" doh!

mf12-1.jpg

My wins from the last CLINK auction just came in today.

brave_and_the_bold_81-100.jpg

OK, the Tec 500 is borderline bronze/copper, but it was in the same package.

Just noticed too. It's very creepy to see Bats actually smiling for a change (excluding the evil smile whenever he's pummeling someone).

Edited by Brian48

I'm definitely NOT a fan of SS books especially HG copies but i couldnt pass this one up. I've wanted a HG copy for awhile and this one went for barely half what a regular 9.8 would go for :o

It would be nice if it was at least signed by someone that actually had something to do with the book rather than the generic "It's a Marvel comic so lets have Stan sign it!" doh!

mf12-1.jpg

[font:Book Antiqua]Are you saying that a signature of Stan Lee

decrease the price of a book...?

Interesting...[/font] hm

mf12-1.jpg

[font:Book Antiqua]Are you saying that a signature of Stan Lee

decrease the price of a book...?

Interesting...[/font] hm

Personally I would rather see Starlin or Romita's signature on this book.

Ok so who went buck wild on the Twin Cities FF's [issues #117-130ish]? Most of them were 9.6's but went for 9.8 prices. I was high bidder on the last day and had to put in high bids as I wasn't going to be around to bid in the evening but they were all out bid. :cry: Only book I won was this:

SM26tc.jpg