• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!!
35 35

6,934 posts in this topic

I've been enjoying reprint books that had all new covers drawn for them. Especially when they were drawn by guys like Starlin or Kane.

MarvelSuperHeroes47ra.jpg

Been after a nice copy of this for ages, hopefully picking one up soon, it is a great cover.

Starlin draws a great Hulk.

Ebay purchase? Looks nice, what grade would you put it at?

I've been enjoying reprint books that had all new covers drawn for them. Especially when they were drawn by guys like Starlin or Kane.

MarvelSuperHeroes47ra.jpg

Been after a nice copy of this for ages, hopefully picking one up soon, it is a great cover.

These all came from a local dealer. The MSH is probably a VF/NM. It has an impact dent on the back cover.

I remember buying these books as temporary place holders until I could get the original to put in my run.

In some cases the art is better, they are harder to find and are more valuable.

I just found out yesterday that Frank Miller and Klaus Janson did the splash page for Marvel Super-Heroes #95. Some new art in a reprint book. Cool stuff. You can learn something everyday, I guess.

Couldn't find a larger scan, unfortunately:

MarvelSuperHeroes95b.jpg

It must be fate with this book this week. I found this copy at a LCS in South Carolina while visiting family.

MSH001.jpg

It must be fate with this book this week. I found this copy at a LCS in South Carolina while visiting family.

MSH001.jpg

Weird. And it looks like they all have the same little blue/green ink splotch in the lower left corner.

I just found out yesterday that Frank Miller and Klaus Janson did the splash page for Marvel Super-Heroes #95. Some new art in a reprint book. Cool stuff. You can learn something everyday, I guess.

Couldn't find a larger scan, unfortunately:

MarvelSuperHeroes95b.jpg

I have a CGC 9.8 of this book, love the new cover too

Marvel_Super-Heroes_Vol_1_95.jpg