• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!!
35 35

6,929 posts in this topic

Honest opinion guys, would anybody crack open the #251 I posted in this thread a page back to have it signed/sketched by Adams? :shy:

Wasn't it a #232 a page back? I personally don't like writing on my comics, and even though I'm a Marvel collector I definitely wouldn't want writing on that DC cover. Adams or otherwise.

Honest opinion guys, would anybody crack open the #251 I posted in this thread a page back to have it signed/sketched by Adams? :shy:

Wasn't it a #232 a page back? I personally don't like writing on my comics, and even though I'm a Marvel collector I definitely wouldn't want writing on that DC cover. Adams or otherwise.

Feel the same. I prefer my books writing free. Don't even like date stamps (most of the time). A gold label wouldn't deter me from buying a book, but I certainly wouldn't pay a premium for it.

It was, I'm sorry. Getting my books mixed up again. I wouldn't be selling it and it would be for my collection. I'm just scared it would come back a lower grade. doh!

It was, I'm sorry. Getting my books mixed up again. I wouldn't be selling it and it would be for my collection. I'm just scared it would come back a lower grade. doh!

Neal has a lot of great prints available (more in person than on site it seems)... Get one of those signed, framed and hang it on the wall. I'd keep that 9.6 as it is!

Neal has a lot of great prints available (more in person than on site it seems)... Get one of those signed, framed and hang it on the wall. I'd keep that 9.6 as it is!

Thanks for the opinions guys! I'm going to get him to sketch on a blank cover of Batman #0 or something similar I think :)

Thanks for the opinions guys! I'm going to get him to sketch on a blank cover of Batman #0 or something similar I think :)

Yeah, that's a better idea. You can always have him sign the CGC case for the #232 too.

This is not new....I have had it forever. I did not see a Marvel Spotlight #5 club. hm I guess Ghost Rider does not rate? :cry:

e7bc28550cca4f97bcf207f7c4ce7280_zps1582d991.jpg[/img]

You should start the club bro, you really been hitting the clubs today lol

This is not new....I have had it forever. I did not see a Marvel Spotlight #5 club. hm I guess Ghost Rider does not rate? :cry:

You should start the club bro, you really been hitting the clubs today lol

lol Just going through boxes I have not touched in years. I forgot what my copies looked like for a lot of these comics.