• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Crime Suspenstories #22

11 posts in this topic

Hi Pinball, I'm going with a 3.5/4.0 on this one, because of the crease..compared it to some of my 4.0's and it looks pretty close... I'm gonna sell mine after all..I'll probably start up a new thread just for it as I cant edit any longer to take it off hold..

That's a nice copy btw...

3.5 sounds about right... I also noticed it's going for big dollars these days. It's a sweet book, but I don't know who's paying $500 for a VG (when it was $75 a few years ago).

Hey Mio when did you ever see one of these in VG go for 75 dollars?

3.5 sounds about right... I also noticed it's going for big dollars these days. It's a sweet book, but I don't know who's paying $500 for a VG (when it was $75 a few years ago).

Hey Mio when did you ever see one of these in VG go for 75 dollars?

it was August 2005 through heritage. since then there have been two FN go under $150.

Yeah I think the book has gained some popularity (not sure it ever lost it though)....I watched the recent sale on ebay of 4.0/4.5 sale for 467.00 and then the last one on CLink just sold for 450.00 in 4.5...Man I'm sorry I missed those two fines I would have paid 450 for both..