• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ho-Ho-Have a Cigar: Holiday Edition

37 posts in this topic

With only 29 shopping days 'til Christmas, I thought we'd better get the holiday issues geared up. Attached is my contribution: Holiday Comics #5 with Santa in all his L.B. Cole glory... If someone could post this to the thread, I'd be eternally grateful for the rest of the week...

Oh, and anyone producing a Kwanzaa or Channukah (sp?)-themed cover wins an extra no-prize in their stocking/draedel/etc.

323036-Holiday5.jpg.bade78e1a4758fa9613d41c8f1a47136.jpg

Thanks, BoC - et tu, Bonds grin.gif Hard to tell from the crappy scan, but that book is in solid VF, maybe better. I've got other holiday covers, natch...just have to dig 'em out.

C'mon, let's see whatcha got! Between us we should be able to post a classic holiday cover from every genre (including Western, Romance and Crime), if not just about every major title..!

Who's got:

The oldest holiday cover?

The newest holiday cover?

The scariest holiday cover?

How 'bout a Good Girl holiday cover? ...anyone?

All classics in their own rights!

Do any board members actively collect any particular themed covers? I guess WWII and GGA would be among the most likely, along with specific characters... Any more obscure cover themes that people actively collect?

i collect halloween covers, christmas covers, shrunken head covers, haunted house covers, bad taste covers & crotch centric covers grin.gif

you should collect the comics inside the covers as well, some of them are pretty good. 27_laughing.gif