• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Action #1 NM Treasury Edition - NOW $40 (3rd PRICE REDUCTION)

8 posts in this topic

This is Famous First Edition C-26 (the first issue in the series)

Interior is an EXACT copy of Action #1 including the ads.

This is an uncirculated copy. It was sold to me as a 9.9

I don't think it's quite that high, but it is a beautiful copy

The mark you see on the spine 3/4 of the way down is NOT a bend mark, it is a "bubble" in the thick "cardboard" cover, so it is a production issue, not wear on the comic.

Guide price in 9.2 is $65 or $70 these days

My copy is above 9.2 and the price is $75 $60 $50 $40 plus postage

First :takeit: gets it

Paypal accepted. Pick-ups allowed in the New York area

Money back guarantee if not satisfied (not including postage)

My userid on ebay is FINSCANES

Thanks for looking

ffec26frontcl9.jpg

ffec26backln4.jpg

Is that a color break in the upper back?

I just stared at the back cover for 2 minutes and held it up to the light.

As far as missing color, due to the thick nature of the "cardboard" covers, there is always going to be slight color loss along the fold line and this one is no exception. Also, there is very slight color loss on the corners, but this happened during production.

There was one tiny spot where there MAY be slight color loss of about 1/16 of an inch. I don't think it's color loss but I can't be 100% sure, it's so tiny. But CGC allows such minor color loss on grades such as 9.2, 9.4 and even 9.6 if it is extremely minor.

If you buy the book and are not happy, return it and I will refund 100% (except postage).

Thanks

The mark you see on the spine 3/4 of the way down is NOT a bend mark, it is a "bubble" in the thick "cardboard" cover, so it is a production issue, not wear on the comic.

Nice book! I think that is a roller streak/rub, because its on the rear cover as well (3/4 of the way down), and in the same spot as my copy. I've seen that mark also on a few other DC treasuries I own, so I agree on it being a production issue (thumbs u

Scans don't do this book justice, especially with the vibrant sheen and reflection of the metallic gold inks.

Scans don't do this book justice, especially with the vibrant sheen and reflection of the metallic gold inks.

So buy another copy :baiting:

Someone buy it, this is a beautiful copy. Any marks you think you see on the spine are "bubbles" in the cardboard created during production, NOT spine wear or color loss.