• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scott Talmedge

59 posts in this topic

I was very sorry to find out that my good buddy Scott Talmedge is no longer with CGC. He was absolutely my favorite person at CGC (nothing against the other guys) and he went out of his way to help me out on numerous occasions. Maybe this has been touched on here before, but just wanted to throw in my 2 cents. He was a heck of a good guy and I wish him nothing but the best.

If anyone knows how to get in touch with him, I would appreciate if you would let me know. Thanks

Scott was a class act. He will sorely missed at CGC. :(
You need someone new to suck up to now.

Who do you suck up to now that Steve is gone? hm

No one. I pay for fast track unlike people like you. :sumo:

Scott Talmadge was the glue that held that place together.

I wonder what he's doing now...I'd love to get into touch with him. He helped me out on more than one occasion whenever there was a loose end to tie up.

Scotty, wish you the best of luck!

Roy.

Prove it! :sumo: :sumo:

Don't have to. You know the truth!!!

Scott is doing well, living in FL, and will most likely be a stay working in our hobby.

Great guy! (thumbs u

I'm not sure what Scott wants me to say in a public forum.

I can get in touch with him and I am sure he wants to hear from many of you.

Send an email to sborock@aol.com (an account almost never use) and I will forward it to him for ya until (If) he comes on the boards

Prove it! :sumo: :sumo:

Don't have to. You know the truth!!!

:signfunny:

Scott is doing well, living in FL, and will most likely be a stay working in our hobby.

Great guy! (thumbs u

Send an email to sborock@aol.com (an account almost never use) and I will forward it to him for ya until (If) he comes on the boards

I like the way that Scott would contact me usually a month after my books have shipped to advise me that I owe more money due to being bumped up in tier. Ali-Jae wants my money right away. :cry:

Great guy! (thumbs u

I like the way that Scott would contact me usually a month after my books have shipped to advise me that I owe more money due to being bumped up in tier. Ali-Jae wants my money right away. :cry:

As it should be. You are no more special than Juan. :gossip:

Great guy! (thumbs u

As it should be. You are no more special than Juan. :gossip:

:sumo:

Great guy! (thumbs u

I never had to pay for a bump, sucka.

:roflmao: