• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone want in on a booth at Megacon?

131 posts in this topic

A couple of other forum members (Joeypost, King of Rulers and I ) are getting a booth at Megacon in Orlando (Feb. 27 - March 1). Right now we have a total of four people and wouldn't mind at least one more to split up the cost. The idea is to have a home base of sorts and some space for all of us to set up some stuff for sale.

Even if you don't want all in, we can probably do what Bedrock did in Chicago this past year. People would set up a few books for sale and chip in what they thought was a fair offering.

Eitherw way, cool folks are welcome to hang out there, or drop off thier coat and bags or whatever. Hopefully all will share in the duties of manning the booth.

Right now I have botth #805 reserved. It is directly in front of the entrance and 3 booths down. Not bad for a late reservation. We got lucky and someone moved.

Anyone interested send me a PM.

Either way, cool folks are welcome to hang out there, or drop off thier coat and bags or whatever.

What's your definition of cool? :cool:

The dude outside the NY show twirling his sabre :kidaround:

Either way, cool folks are welcome to hang out there, or drop off thier coat and bags or whatever.

Especially when he whacked that girl in the head. lol

Don't worry, you fit in, and Florida is closer to you then Canada. So come on down.

If you have to ask...

I have to ask because he's already let you have access to the booth... :whistle:

Especially when he whacked that girl in the head. lol

Or the little kid that nailed him in the groin with the other sabre :roflmao:

If you have to ask...

I have to ask because he's already let you have access to the booth... :whistle:

lol Obviously the stardards are pretty low.

Don't worry, you fit in, and Florida is closer to you than Canada. So come on down.

I think I already have it scheduled. Yeah, it's closer than Canada, but you sir are no Canadian. :baiting:

Don't worry, you fit in, and Florida is closer to you than Canada. So come on down.

I think I already have it scheduled. Yeah, it's closer than Canada, but you sir are no Canadian. :baiting:

Damn straight, I'm Floridian, and you sir, are somewhere in between. ;)

If you have to ask...

Thats because I have more heart than most people.