• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MEGA-CON

135 posts in this topic

Set up tomorrow afternoon. :banana:

The selection, prices and buyers could still suck, but I haven't been this excited about Mega-con in many years.

You're welcome. :)

I think Mike is too polite to say he is excited despite, not because of, your appearance. :baiting:

Seriously, it will great for me to meet you and a couple of other Forumites for the first time. :applause:

And yeah, the selection and prices might all suck wind, but who cares, its freakin' Mega-Con. :headbang:

The selection, prices and buyers could still suck, but I haven't been this excited about Mega-con in many years.

I think Mike is too polite to say he is excited despite, not because of, your appearance. :baiting:

Seriously, it will great for me to meet you and a couple of other Forumites for the first time. :applause:

And yeah, the selection and prices might all suck wind, but who cares, its freakin' Mega-Con. :headbang:

Watch it, George. There isn't much that I'm too polite to not say. :baiting:

Really, I heard you were a big softy in person. :gossip:

Really, I heard you were a big softy in person. :gossip:

I wax and I wane. :whistle: