• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Michael Turner SIGNATURES
2 2

646 posts in this topic

changed my orig post if youd be kind enough 2 take the quotes out of the thread id appreciate it all in good taste towards Mike

Im mind blown enough finding out tonight that we lost some1 this important 2 the comic world, such a great creator of art and feel for his family.

take my original post as if he was still alive as we all wish he was as obviously I feel like an for talking about what I think he should be doing when thats obviously impossible

You weren't the original owner, LBJ?

It was originally bought on e-bay.. I had it for a year then sold it, I think you bought it..then Bill bought it off you. The circle..wow.

And now Bills' going to sell it to me, awesome!

:jokealert:

You weren't the original owner, LBJ?

It was originally bought on e-bay.. I had it for a year then sold it, I think you bought it..then Bill bought it off you. The circle..wow.

And now Bills' going to sell it to me, awesome!

Um, there are 2 of us who will fight you for it...

ARE YOU F***ING KIDDING ME???????????? ARE YOU EVEN A COMIC BOOK COLLECTOR????

Who is Michael Turner ???

Is he that big shot Lawyer that did that 2.3 million dollar settlement for that homeless man in Chicago three years ago??

or

Is it that one mechanic dude that won the Louisiana State lotto three years back for a cool 87.4 million, and bought three Van Gogh paintings and a JRR Tolkien signed first editon of Lord of The Rings...and set them all on fire during his New Year's eve party in which he was on an Opium induced trance....?