• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's a twilight copy and a D pedigree?

82 posts in this topic

Big stamps like that worry me only if they are from stores,etc, applied later. I had some Court Case Actions once and they had evidence stamps on them. Loved it!

Were they the ones from the Fawcett lawsuit? I remember some of those being posted here awhile back. That's exactly what I'm talking about - historical "defects" like that are so cool!

Big stamps like that worry me only if they are from stores,etc, applied later. I had some Court Case Actions once and they had evidence stamps on them. Loved it!

Were they the ones from the Fawcett lawsuit? I remember some of those being posted here awhile back. That's exactly what I'm talking about - historical "defects" like that are so cool!

No, they were from the Fox lawsuit back in 1939. Wish I still had them. Issues 3 and 4. And, they were very nice grades!