• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SANDMAN books signed by NEIL GAIMAN MIKE DRINGENBERG

4 posts in this topic

I’m taking offers via PM before I offer them on ebay. Here is the books unslabbed, should have it in a week or so.

First up SANDMAN #1 CGC GRADE 8.5 SIGNED BY NEIL GAIMAN,MIKE DRINGENBERG,DAVE MCKEAN and TODD KLEIN.

NEIL GAIMAN added sweat dreams, DRINGENBERG added sparks to eyes,

sandman 1

Next SANDMAN 50 PLATINUM GRADED 7.5 SIGNED &SKETCHED BY TONY HARRIS ( on back), SIGNED & SKETCHED MIKE DRINGENBERG SIGNED BY NEIL GAIMAN

sandman front

sandman back

BACK COVER

Next Death the high cost of living PLATINUM 9.2 signed MIKE DRINGENBERG SIGNED BY NEIL GAIMAN DRINGENBERG added mirror of signs and a dot to the eye.

death plat

I’m taking offers via PM before I offer them on ebay. Here is the books unslabbed, should have it in a week or so.

First up SANDMAN #1 CGC GRADE 8.5 SIGNED BY NEIL GAIMAN,MIKE DRINGENBERG,DAVE MCKEAN and TODD KLEIN.

NEIL GAIMAN added sweat dreams, DRINGENBERG added sparks to eyes,

sandman 1

Next SANDMAN 50 PLATINUM GRADED 7.5 SIGNED &SKETCHED BY TONY HARRIS ( on back), SIGNED & SKETCHED MIKE DRINGENBERG SIGNED BY NEIL GAIMAN

sandman front

sandman back

BACK COVER

Next Death the high cost of living PLATINUM 9.2 signed MIKE DRINGENBERG SIGNED BY NEIL GAIMAN DRINGENBERG added mirror of signs and a dot to the eye.

death plat