• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Raw Comics, etc.

285 posts in this topic

AVENGERS 91 F/VF $7.00 Senses-shattering battle issue.

AVENGERS 107 F/VF $6.00 Interior art from Jaunty Jim Starlin and Dynamite Dave Cockrum.

AVENGERS 220 VF/NM $1.00 Loads of great guest stars, including; Drax, Odin, Moondragon and Thanos in a flashback

AVENGERS 241 VF/NM $1.00 Loads of great guest stars, including; Doctor Strange, Magnus, Morgan Le Fey, the Shroud and Spider-Woman [Jessica Drew]. In a story that could only be called "Dark Angel"

:takeit:

AVENGERS 107 F/VF $6.00 Interior art from Jaunty Jim Starlin and Dynamite Dave Cockrum.

AVENGERS 220 VF/NM $1.00 Loads of great guest stars, including; Drax, Odin, Moondragon and Thanos in a flashback

AVENGERS 241 VF/NM $1.00 Loads of great guest stars, including; Doctor Strange, Magnus, Morgan Le Fey, the Shroud and Spider-Woman [Jessica Drew]. In a story that could only be called "Dark Angel"

Is this an :takeit: ? Just wanna make sure.

SOLD!

:banana: Thanks a bunch John! :banana:

BATMAN VERSUS PREDATOR 1 NM- $2.00 Prestige format that includes eight bound-in Batman/Predator cards. Sweet Suydam wrap-around cover.

BATMAN VERSUS PREDATOR 2 NM- $2.00 Prestige format. Sweet Suydam cover.

you have a copy of #3 to complete the set?

SOLD!

:hi: Thank you very much, Arthur. Sorry, I currently can't find the #3 :hi:

I'll be back with a recap of what's still available and listing more items later today.

Thanks to all so far! (worship)

Dizzy - Any mags coming up? :) Love & Rockets? UG's ? Dave Stevens? CTB? :D

What's cookin' birthday boy?

I'll look, but I think the only items that are handy are a Mr. Natural #3 (later print) and a High Adventure. But I'll double-check during the next couple of days. I'm sure there will be a few mags too.

OK, it's recap time. Here is a list of comics, etc. still available. All have scans and hype earlier in the thread. Please see the bottom of this post, for a special announcement.

ADVENTURE INTO FEAR 11 VG/FN $4.00

AMAZING ADVENTURES 9 VG $3.00

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 341 NM $1.00 SOLD!

ASH 1 VF- $2.00

AVENGERS 23 Fine $12.00 SOLD!

BATMAN ADVENTURES 4, 5, 8, 10 VF $3.00

BATMAN FAMILY GIANT 10 Fine $3.00

BLACKHAWK 168 VG, bottom staple pull. $4.00

CAPTAIN N - THE GAME MASTER 2 VG+ $2.00

CHALLENGERS OF THE UNKNOWN 29 VG $8.00

COLLECTOR'S DREAM Summer #5 Fine $5.00

COMICS JOURNAL 58 F/VF $3.00

EPIC ILLUSTRATED 3 Fine+ $4.00 SOLD!

INCREDIBLE HULK 223 VF+ $2.00

MARVEL TEAM-UP 31 F/VF $2.00

MARVEL TEAM-UP 85 F/VF $1.00

NEW ADVENTURES OF SUPERBOY 50 Fine $2.00

PULP FICTION 1 NM $2.00

SGT. FURY AND HIS HOWLING COMMANDOS lot 33, 35, 40 all VG+ or better $5.00 SOLD!

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 32 F- $2.00

SUPERMAN 218 VG, bottom staple pull. $3.00

UNEXPECTED 108 VG+ $1.00

If you have bought anything from this thread thus far, take 20% off any comics in this post.

If you have not bought anything yet, take 10% off anything in this post.

Thanks to everyone that has participated! More items at full outrageous prices coming soon.