• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Complete Run - Peter Parker Spect. Spider-Man #1-#152 - Now SOLD!

13 posts in this topic

:news: Lot now SOLD via PM! :acclaim:

In this thread, I am offering a Complete Run of Peter Parker, the Spectacular Spider-Man #1 thru #152! :banana:

I have scanned a few of the key issues here for you --- and, I'd be happy to scan any other particular issues that you'd like, just shoot me a PM. These 5 books shown are #1 (duh), #27/#28 (1st Miller Daredevil), #64 (1st Cloak & Dagger), and #120 (Marvel Anniversary cover).

These 5 scans are representative of the grade for the entire run. There are no dogs in this bunch --- they are ALL in the VF/NM range or better. Most are 9.2s, 9.4s, and up.

:takeit: wins the entire set of 152 issues. OSPG for this set in NM- is approx. $800. Offering them here for reduced to $240 shipped --- well under $2 per book! :o

Shipping will be exact cost, based on a package weighing approx. 24 pounds. I can ship this to you via Media Mail, Parcel Post, or Priority. The choice is yours. :news:See above --- domestic shipping now included! :grin:

PP-1.jpg

PP-27.jpg

PP-28.jpg

PP-64.jpg

PP-120.jpg

Great price on a great Run O Comics!!!! Come on people someone jump on these!!! If i didnt have them all already i would buy them!!! Got those JIMs the other day!!! Great comics! Thanks! :headbang:

Jersey in the house!

Glad you got the goods safe and sound (thumbs u

Dang thats a great deal!!!

Shocked those are still here! Put those up on the Bay with a larger exposure and those would go much Higher for sure!!!

Some one should jump on this Deal/steal!!

If i didnt already have most of this run....i would have jumped on it!

Issues 107 - 110 were one of the best Spidey archs of the BA in my opinion...

The Sin Eater Storyline sparked some important stories later on...the biggest was the birth of Venom in ASM 300...great stuff...