• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone know Marc Hempel's next appearance?

6 posts in this topic

Probably one of the more obscure requests, but does anyone have an idea of Marc Hempel's next convention appearance? I have some books I would like SS'ed by him, but I can't seem to find any info on future appearances for him. Anyone know of any shows he does regularly?

Thanks for any possible help!

l_1e943b48403366c19d42d32b68b77ec7.jpg

Don't forget about his (rather underappreciated) work on Gregory, Breathtaker, and others! Honestly, a full run of SS'ed Gregory books is my main goal in finding Marc, but some SS'edissues from the Kindly Ones run on Sandman will work also! :grin:

Almost forgot to update this. I messaged back and forth with Marc a couple of times and found out he will possibly be at San Diego this year, but he said he will definitely be at Baltimore. He's working on a new series, in the vein of Gregory and Tug & Buster. He said that it will be the third part, along with the two earlier titles, of his "creative trilogy."

Oh, and he's not a beer drinker. He likes dirty martinis! lol