• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: FF #12, #13 and JIM 96 (full scan added)

11 posts in this topic

Hi I have included scans of the major defects. The remainder of the book not shown would wear and tear consistent with the part of the book seen.

Thank you,

FF #12 FC with tears and stains and the inside FC with multiple pieces of tape

FF12FC.jpg

FF12InsideFC.jpg

FF #13 FC I put white paper in the spine splint so that you can see it in the scan

FF13SpineSplit.jpg

JIM #96 FC Two areas of writing and erasing, BC three stains one on the edge and the two on top with "white color" added it does bleed through into the inside?

JIM96fullFC.jpg

JIM96FC.jpg

JIM96BC.jpg

Scans are a bit small- but 3.0 on the FFs - though I worry about brittleness on the #13.

I'm only seeing a scan of part of the FC on the JIM.

Thank you for your reply here is the Full Frontal Scan, the writing is not very apparent in the full scan that is why I included the focused scan.

JIM96fullFC.jpg

Hard to tell, but around 5.0 on the JIM - it looks a little nicer, but the erased scribbles hurt it - it's not clear in your description - has white been added to the back cover? - I'd guess that would count as color touch.

You really need bigger images to narrow the grades down.

Hard to tell, but around 5.0 on the JIM - it looks a little nicer, but the erased scribbles hurt it - it's not clear in your description - has white been added to the back cover? - I'd guess that would count as color touch.

You really need bigger images to narrow the grades down.

Thank you, yes essentially the book looks nice in the average scan then when in hand you can see the writing and erasing. The back has two spots that look like what I would call white color touch therefore it would be a type of restoration in my mind.

The scans were larger and some how get corrected / made smaller by either photobucket or the forum.

Bernard

Too many books in one thread... Pics are small and a bit cropped. So I will pass on these. Not trying to be a #$%^ here. But there is too many books....

Thank you for your thoughts I will limit my post to one book at a time and use bigger and better scans next time. (thumbs u