• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MD and Northern VA Collectors.....

4 posts in this topic

Just passing along the word...

On Saturday, Nov. 29 Frank Cho is appearing at my LCS. The name of the store is Beyond Comics. It is in Lakeforest Mall in Gaithersburg. He will be there from 1-4pm. He will be signing and, time and crowd permitting, doing sketches.

Be forewarned....my LCS has almost no back issues. If you plan on getting any comics signed, you best bring your own. However, they do have a bunch of trades.

DIRECTIONS:

From College Park / N. Va: Take I-270N to Montgomery Village Ave. Cross over Rt. 355 (you will see a Holiday Inn at this intersection across the road). Lakeforest Mall is on your Right. You can't miss it. Comic Shop is on Upper Level next to Sear's and Ruby Tuesday's.

From Frederick: Take I-270S to Montgomery Village Ave. Cross over Rt. 355 (you will see a Holiday Inn at this intersection across the road). Lakeforest Mall is on your Right. You can't miss it. Comic Shop is on Upper Level next to Sear's and Ruby Tuesday's.

Hope you can make it!!!! smile.gif

Thanks!

Chris

Smart . Just for that, I'm coloring in your original art from Heritage!

Chris

Stay within the lines !!! And use crayons....we don't want another accident like last time when you used pencils.... how's the eye doing btw ? insane.gif