• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-man 129 CGC 9.4 Price ok?

29 posts in this topic

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360104252113

I think the seller may be MCMiles? (shrug)

At $1310.....yay or nah on the counter offer to BIN price?

Seem Fair!

Help me out, thanks John

Might be priced a bit high.

http://cgi.ebay.com/AMAZING-SPIDER-MAN-129-CGC-9-4-owtw-PAGES_W0QQitemZ230306936775QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item230306936775&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A13|39%3A1|240%3A1318

(I don't have GPA, sorry).

As for Live.com:

Go to www.live.com. Search for "Vaio".

It will show a link at the the top of the page for 30% off through eBay Buy It Now.

Click on the eBay link by the 25% off. This will take you to eBay.

Once on eBay, search for X-men 94.

You have one hour from the time you enter eBay to complete your Buy It Now purchase and pay through PayPal.

Once paid, go your messages in "My Ebay" and read the one that says "You have CashBack".

It will contain a link that takes you back to msn live search and registers your purchase and cashback.

doh!

John, I'm right here on the boards. Why don't we skip ebay. I'm sure it would be a lot easier to come to an agreement.

I bought the book from Blue808 here on the boards fro $1300. If you want it for that plus shipping it's yours. I could use the cash flow right now.

Or at least do the live.com thing so you can get a better price and I might profit a few bucks.

Mike

The price is a little on the high side of GPA but it is an old label oww with a decent wrap.

u should have posted here on the sales thread first... :shy:

I will PM u in 20 minutes..