• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeff Smith Signing - Saturday, December 6th at Flying Colors Comics in Concord

8 posts in this topic

As many of you know, artist Jeff Smith will be signing at Flying Colors Comics, in Concord, CA, Saturday, December 6th, 2008, starting at 12:00 pm.

I am happy to announce that I have a limited number of spots open to get your items signed by Jeff Smith and then graded by CGC to receive the Signature Series label. Please contact me via e-mail at joelelad@yahoo.com to reserve one or more spots on my list. The books need to be in my possession by Wednesday, December 3rd, so I can take them to the signing. Please do not submit any books to me until I have confirmed with you that there is a slot available.

Pricing: $45 for each Modern book (this includes the signing cost, submission cost, and grading fee from CGC) plus the shipping cost back to you.

You can PM me for more details. Because this will be a very busy signing, I cannot guarantee any specific ink color or signature location, but I will do my best to accommodate your request.

Joel Elad