• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Single Digit Spideys, X-Men, Marvels, early SA DC & SLABS BLACK FRIDAY SALE

150 posts in this topic

You know the drill... :takeit: is king. PMs are fine too. Shipping is free by media mail in the USA. Priority is 6.00 for boxed. Exact for overseas.

Amazing Spider-man #5 Fine plus

notes - a 1/2" corner crease at top right, 1/4" crease at bottom right, light stress, off white to white pages

$650.00

201246853_o.jpg

VENUS #18 VG/ FINE (presents very nicely) extremely tough issue with Bill Everett art

$900.00

201253784_o.jpg

If we can work out some time payments....say, 60 days, :takeit: .If not , I understand.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

AVENGERS #11 9.2 - Super nice (last sales GPA are $450/$850)

There are 2 small indentations 1 on front left edge and one on back cover at the same spot, both of which would press out. I think the book would be a 9.2 anyway.

Please note there is a tiny spot in the logo where the paint has flaked off. That and 3 tiny stress lines are the only perceptible defects.

$750

201268446_o.jpg

201268531_o.jpg

VENUS #18 VG/ FINE (presents very nicely) extremely tough issue with Bill Everett art

$900.00

If we can work out some time payments....say, 60 days, :takeit: .If not , I understand.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

SOLD

Congrats Jimbo. I know you've been after this one for a long time now. :applause:

Welcome to the club :headbang: