• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC 8.0 With Foxing!!!!!

6 posts in this topic

Just another example of how CGC uses differant grading criteria for GA books... smirk.gif

I am sure the book is pretty sweet other than the foxing and the scan may actually enhance the look of the severity of the foxing... tongue.gif

Hi Guys!

Well it was a definite surprise to see this thread during my first visit to the board. It really is a nice book, even with the foxing! I can't seem to achieve a good image when scanning through the holder.

I just finished going through all the history and hope to make some valuable contributions in the future...

What do you think it would've gotten without the foxing? The scan is unclear as you mentioned, but I couldn't find a single defect besides the foxing. Although I'm not big on studying scans less than 150dpi; too much is hidden at those resolutions for me to want to make much effort.