• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: One print and some artwork

2 posts in this topic

I believe that these are okay to sell here. One print is a cover of a pulp from the 40's and the artwork is Bettie Page from Olivia. Please correct me if I am mistaken. :) I am moving at the beginning of January and won't have room for these.

I accept Paypal only. Prices include shipping via UPS Ground if the artwork is framed. Oterhwise I will ship them via USPS. I can only ship these in the USA. Sorry. I will pack them extremely well and they will be insured also.

Just post the :takeit:. Offers considered too.

First up is a print of a sexy pin-up girl from a Pulp Magazine from the 1940's. The print measures 20" x 29". There is a small crease in the white part of the poster on the bottom right side. (It isn't really noticeable in the frame.) I can sell the poster for $10 alone or $20 with the frame plus shipping. As you can see, the print doesn't really fit the frame, but you could use the frame for something else.

untitled-1.jpg

This is a beautiful piece of work done for me by the Bettie Page Store here in Las Vegas. It has the entire Bettie Page playing card deck created by Olivia. It measures 26" x 42" and is in a custom made frame of wood and glass. $225 shipped with tracking number and insurance via UPS Ground.

untitled1.jpg