• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC Heroes Collection

11 posts in this topic

I don't know whether you guys in the States have seen these so I thought I'd post them to see what you thought.

I get two of these figurines per month, each one costing around $10 with the 'specials' ie Croc, Bane, Doomsday and Darkseid (basically the larger figurines) costing $22.

Apparently there's going to be in excess of 100 of these released so they should make for a real nice set. I'll post the new ones as they are released if people are interested.

DSC00721.jpg

DSC00729.jpg

DSC00713.jpg

DSC00717.jpg

DSC00718.jpg

DSC00722.jpg

DSC00724.jpg

DSC00725.jpg

DSC00727.jpg

DSC00728.jpg

They stand around 3" - 4" tall, and the bases are issued every few months when you need one. The DC logo is imprinted on every figurine base position and on the bases themselves.

Each figurine comes with a magazine detailing the characters history and 'must-read' storylines. It is a pretty cool collection to be honest. My brother-in-law has the Marvel collection which are nice, but to be honest these DC ones all over them!

There's a Limited Edition Batman on rooftop too which only subscribers got. I'll unpack it tomorrow and take a photo. That one is really nice.

These should be available in the US in January according to Previews (coming out a few figures at a time). They are similar to the Marvel figures currently put out. The company's name is Eaglemoss. The Marvel figures are painted lead and are pretty nice, so these should be just as good. The figures are about 4 inches tall (give or take, depending on the character).

I've never been into the statues/figures but after seeing your pictures, I'm nearly very tempted to start getting the Marvel versions. Maybe when I've got more money spare. hm

Cool stuff Gav. :applause: