• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LOTR: Secrets of the KING

19 posts in this topic

That is an awesome photo of Aragorn.

Ten dollars americanto whoever helps me use it as an avitar.

here you go

QBGBC-2077289.jpg

Right click it. Save it as aragorn. Then go to "My Home". Scroll down, click "Personal Information". Scroll down to the area that asks for "Collecting Specialties". Right below that there's a box for uploading a pic. Click "Browse". Go to the directory where you save the "aragorn" pic. Then hit "submit".

Right click the pic. Save it as LOTR. Resize it to 65 X 70. Go to my home. Scroll down, click personal information. Scroll down all the stuff til you get to the area that asks for Collecting Specialties. Right below that there's a box for uploading a pic. Click browse. Go to the directory where you save the LOTR pic. Then hit submit. Have fun

Brian

freakin' wb.tv is not accepting the image. I even tried typing the # and letters and I'm getting an empty frame.

Well,I bought a dvd player just for the towers, guess i'll have to buy a computer for this movie.

Now talk about the movie!

freakin' wb.tv is not accepting the image. I even tried typing the # and letters and I'm getting an empty frame.

Well,I bought a dvd player just for the towers, guess i'll have to buy a computer for this movie.

Now talk about the movie!

PM me with your password & I'll get you the avatar. Then after I'm done change your password.

Point is moot as Bond has it as his. Thank you anyway. I went to rate all who offered to help five stars but I had already rated the three of you.So instead a holiday donation to the Human Fund shall be donated.

thanx again,Bill thumbsup2.gif

Agreed.

Wonder if they saved the scouring for a possible sequel. I find it hard to believe Hollywood will allow a multi-billion dollar series to die a natural death.

A friend who claims to have seen a few clips beyond the trailer says the scenes with the dead are simply awesome.

Point is moot as Bond has it as his. Thank you anyway. I went to rate all who offered to help five stars but I had already rated the three of you.So instead a holiday donation to the Human Fund shall be donated.

thanx again,Bill thumbsup2.gif

I was just having fun with ya - I'm changing it now, so it's all yours! acclaim.gif