• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed!

51 posts in this topic

GOD IN HEAVEN! IS THIS THE BEST POSTER EVER? There was a showing of The Lost Boys at the boardwalk where all the Vampire cruising takes place in the film!

This poster is designed by Tyler Stout. Printed with metallic silver and gold ink, and measures at a WHOPPING 24x36!

$50

lost_final.jpg

This poster is designed by Chicago powerhouse Jay Ryan for the Rolling Roadshow 2007 Tour of "A Christmas Story" screened at the ACTUAL Christmas Story house in Cleveland!

Poster measures approx 18" X 24"!

$45

GP.christmasstory.jpg

When I was a cop in Cleveland, this house was in my zone I patroled. We called it the "South Side" but it is officially called the Tremont area. I played softball for the bar that was across the street from this house. It was just a regular old house like many on that street, although they fixed it up of course, for the movie. It was a lower class neighborhood, but now is starting to come up the scale. It is becoming a "yuppie" type neighborhood now. Slowly. You would not notice this house if you walked by it. Nothing stands out about it, even if you saw the movie, you would not recognize this house as something "special" or famous.

Just thought I would derail a little.