• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Resurrections Sales thread. Mixed batch, hopefully ongoing.

76 posts in this topic

eat poo...

The sad thing is between you and Arex I actually now like a couple of TarHeel fans...

sigh what is the world coming too...

(shrug) maybe your jus seeing the light

eat poo...

The sad thing is between you and Arex I actually now like a couple of TarHeel fans...

:foryou:

eat poo...

and greggy and cgcworld...

:acclaim:

I still look at that Spidey head shot you drew for me lol

:o i had him pegged for a much darker shade of blue. He calls me a dook boy :cry:

eat poo...

and greggy and cgcworld...

:acclaim:

I still look at that Spidey head shot you drew for me lol

:o i had him pegged for a much darker shade of blue. He calls me a dook boy :cry:
Greg Paulus wannabe

Action Comics #360 VF (small bindery tear at LLFC, arrival date in pencil first page) $50.00 Gorgeous colors, slight rub on cover from staples. Awesome gloss and Page Quality! A1009.jpgA1010.jpg

If someone thinks I am wrong on the grade from the tear, let me know via PM. Judging by the books NIK submitted this should be an easy 9.0 lol