• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRINDER'S GOBLIN GRAIL SALE!!!!

82 posts in this topic

If you take time payments over the next 2 years... :insane:
its not that much :insane:
70 pages into my junk thread and I haven't even sold enough to by half the Spidey #14. :tonofbricks:
lol thats ok, pull a count sale :gossip: you'll get there
I'm almost out of "good" stuff. If I dig any deeper, I'll be pulling up Image books. :eek:

Cloudofwit, comicgrinder, paratrooper...blow me. For everyone else, I never threatened to fight anyone. If you will recall, I was called an A-hole by the same guy who questioned me as to why I didn't show pics of the PGX label and case when it is in the rules you can't sell PGX books here. Noone contacted the mods when I was called an A-hole, only when I stood up for myself.

You guys are a joke. You consider yourself "collectors" and hobbyists when all you are in effect is stock brokers, buying books that you hope will go up in value. You say I'm out to make a quick buck. Well, if you guys didn't care about money, then why all the attention to restoration and grading? A grade is nothing more than an assignment of value. Hell, the books you collect and slab, you can't even read! Where's the enjoyment in that? I find you guys to be hypocrites.

As for my occupation, since it seems to be an equal topic of interest, I am not a cop, as some suspected. I am excellent at what I do, and that is teaching take-downs, apprehension, disarming and submission to tactical officers. I could care less if you think it seems unprofessional to mention it. The main reason I did at first is because I've never had my integrity called into question. I have a hundred cops calling me sir on a daily basis. I doubt any of you would get called an A-hole on the street or elsewhere and not stand up for yourself. I was simply inviting the guy the opportunity to call me an A-hole to my face. Gee, I stood up for myself. What a jerk I am!

On a happier note, the books are for the most part sold. Wow, this "scammer" made a fortune on 15 or so books! I can retire now! woo-hoo.

Peace out. Say alI you like, my profile is gone now. Amazing how this thread lasted so long. Makes you wonder what kind of lives you guys have,

Cloudofwit, comicgrinder, paratrooper...blow me. For everyone else, I never threatened to fight anyone. If you will recall, I was called an A-hole by the same guy who questioned me as to why I didn't show pics of the PGX label and case when it is in the rules you can't sell PGX books here. Noone contacted the mods when I was called an A-hole, only when I stood up for myself.

You guys are a joke. You consider yourself "collectors" and hobbyists when all you are in effect is stock brokers, buying books that you hope will go up in value. You say I'm out to make a quick buck. Well, if you guys didn't care about money, then why all the attention to restoration and grading? A grade is nothing more than an assignment of value. Hell, the books you collect and slab, you can't even read! Where's the enjoyment in that? I find you guys to be hypocrites.

As for my occupation, since it seems to be an equal topic of interest, I am not a cop, as some suspected. I am excellent at what I do, and that is teaching take-downs, apprehension, disarming and submission to tactical officers. I could care less if you think it seems unprofessional to mention it. The main reason I did at first is because I've never had my integrity called into question. I have a hundred cops calling me sir on a daily basis. I doubt any of you would get called an A-hole on the street or elsewhere and not stand up for yourself. I was simply inviting the guy the opportunity to call me an A-hole to my face. Gee, I stood up for myself. What a jerk I am!

On a happier note, the books are for the most part sold. Wow, this "scammer" made a fortune on 15 or so books! I can retire now! woo-hoo.

Peace out. Say alI you like, my profile is gone now. Amazing how this thread lasted so long. Makes you wonder what kind of lives you guys have,

:signfunny:lol:insane::roflmao:

:signfunny:lol:insane::roflmao:

:roflmao:

:bump::insane:

:bump::insane:
:bump:

I'm confused Sir!

I'm confused Sir!

this message was actually written by Matt68.....but in a different thread