• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2008/09 GRADING CONTEST : Round 5

121 posts in this topic

hm I just checked your scan on my computer upstairs and noticed the back cover was pretty white and I graded it according to what I saw. Then I went to my other computer down stairs later where I usually go online and the scan is alot tanner for some reason. I didnt realize how different my monitors are! Well at least I'll find out which one is more accurate. (shrug)

Either way, it's a pretty nice book! hm

no hints!!! doh!

It's a N/PN book.

I was actually being sarcastic about no hints. What does N/PN mean??

hm I just checked your scan on my computer upstairs and noticed the back cover was pretty white and I graded it according to what I saw. Then I went to my other computer down stairs later where I usually go online and the scan is alot tanner for some reason. I didnt realize how different my monitors are! Well at least I'll find out which one is more accurate. (shrug)

no hints!!! doh!

It's a N/PN book.

I took it as a joke. Since it is a grading contest he turned the comment in to a "grade," N/PN = Nice to Pretty Nice

no hints!!! doh!

It's a N/PN book.

I took it as a joke. Since it is a grading contest he turned the comment in to a "grade," N/PN = Nice to Pretty Nice

(thumbs u

only 7 hours to go . . . :grin:

Yeah...let's get this one over with. :eek:

All I know is the first 5 were gravy as long as you were not using the Census to check.

Yes, I said that :o

Although these are all newer and hopefully have not hit the census yet, good luck checking for the rest as there are multiple grades all over :devil:

only 7 hours to go . . . :grin:

Yeah...let's get this one over with. :eek:

All I know is the first 5 were gravy as long as you were not using the Census to check.

Yes, I said that :o

Although these are all newer and hopefully have not hit the census yet, good luck checking for the rest as there are multiple grades all over :devil:

You are a master of deception... (worship)

Checking the census defeats the purpose. This is supposed to be for fun. I'd rather bomb out on my own than get a higher "assisted" score.

I dont check the census for anything. This is supposed to be fun, not research

:gossip: We've actually had instances of (ahem) "advanced research" in the early contests . . . :grin:

Checking the census defeats the purpose. This is supposed to be for fun. I'd rather bomb out on my own than get a higher "assisted" score.

I dont check the census for anything. This is supposed to be fun, not research

:gossip: We've actually had instances of (ahem) "advanced research" in the early contests . . . :grin:

That shouldn't surprise or shock me, but yet it does.