• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stuff.... 4 SALE!

42 posts in this topic

How do! :hi:

Need to raise some quick $$$$,quick payment would be greatly appreciated! Paypal would be quickest,but checks and MO's welcome!

:takeit: in the thread trumps all.Shipping is included in price,across the border a little extra,lets talk.

Thanks for looking and I hope you find something you like!! :wishluck:

Need to raise some quick $$$$,quick payment would be greatly appreciated! Paypal would be quickest,but checks and MO's welcome!

:takeit: in the thread trumps all.Shipping is included in price,across the border a little extra,lets talk.

Sell me your Turner CGC SS's and I'll make sure you raise some quick $$$$ :baiting:

Brian

Sell me your Turner CGC SS's and I'll make sure you raise some quick $$$$ :baiting:

Brian

$50 Shipped :whistle::news: SOLD!

1346.jpg