• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC 9.8 & 9.6 Sale, some Michael Turner and Todd McFarlane

314 posts in this topic

Thanks for the sales guys, so much closer to my goal... :grin:

I will be sending out invoices this weekend as I still have a few more Slabs to list...

You guys can send me a pm on requests, but I will be fair and offer it up on the boards and let the first little guy :takeit: get it

Thanks for the sales guys, so much closer to my goal... :grin:

I will be sending out invoices this weekend as I still have a few more Slabs to list...

You guys can send me a pm on requests, but I will be fair and offer it up on the boards and let the first little guy :takeit: get it

Totally cool!! (thumbs u

I would like it if another is available

All I have left of the Incredible Hulk # 100 is the Grey Variant in 9.8 SS, but I will be holding on to that one... :sorry:

That's a hard one to get a hold of (luckily I have one :shy:)

All I have left of the Incredible Hulk # 100 is the Grey Variant in 9.8 SS, but I will be holding on to that one... :sorry:

hm are you sure? It can get you that much closer to your goal..

I wonder what his goal is. You, me and conditionfreak could get him well above his goal. :applause:

I wonder what his goal is. You, me and conditionfreak could get him well above his goal. :applause:

lol I wonder too.

lol I wonder too.

Hint, something done by McFarlane :cloud9:

lol I wonder too.

Hint, something done by McFarlane :cloud9:

Hopefully you'll sell a bunch more Turner CGC SS stuff, then you can get some McFarlane OA!!! :applause:

Brian