• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

$200 PP available, looking for SS book(s)

25 posts in this topic

Just had an email from the local card shop who had a customer looking for a card that I had in my PC. I pocketing $200us out of it, not bad since it wasn't even FS haha. I am considering spending it on a nice CGC SS book or maybe several if I can find something that I like. I would prefer to buy 1 or 2 better books rather then a pile of more common stuff but lets see whats offered.

The signtuare must be on the cover not on the interior pages. Mainly looking for popular signatures, not really interested in someone who I never heard of. Multiple signatures is fine.

Please post pictures and prices(including shipping) or feel free to PM me if you don't want to list the price here. I know there is a WTB section but I thought I would get better results right here in the SS section (hope thats cool).

Devils Rejects Comic Con CGC SS 9.8 signed by Sid Haig (Capt. Spalding)

$70 shipped in the US

DRsinglesigned.jpg

Army of Darkness Preview Book CGC SS 9.4 Triple signed:

Nick Bradshaw, J. Scott Campbell,

and Jim Starlin (on the back "Cosmic Guard" cover)

$45 shipped in the US

DSC00003.jpg

Fear Agent 3 CGC SS 9.6 signed by Tony Moore (of Walking Dead fame)

$45 shipped in the US

FearAgent3SS96.jpg

I don't have a real list.

Any popular artist or writer, anyone from Stan Lee down to Turner. I would like a nice visually appealing cover (probably super hero) with a nice signature. My favorite characters are Batman, Spidey, Conan, TOD, Hex, Punisher but I also love war books, any great covers or key issues.

I am sure if you are looking to spend 200 dollars. I have several books I could sell pm me. I will work with a want list instead of just showing some books. I have Jim Lee, Mcfarlane, Zeck, Celebrity, ect.

Try and stay kid friendly as the books will be displayed in a room that my young kids also hang out in. I don't mean kids books but I need to at least stay within the realm of not scaring the hell out of them.

Anyone have Stan Lee, Turner, Kubert, Byrne, Todd Mac, Russ Heath or any cool Spiderman, Batman, Jonah Hex, TOD, Conan, Sgt Rock books available? I am still considering the books already posted. I would still prefer 1 big book or maybe 2 rather then a pile of more common books.

Signed by Stan Lee, Ron Frenz, and Tom DeFalco

AmazingSpider-man252.jpg

Signed by Brian Michael Bendis and Dave Finch

SSNewAvengers4.jpg

$200 shipped and I'll throw in some extra reading material. PM if interested.